The idea originated from its founder and director B.A. Karina Barbalace, whose academic credentials and teaching experience in Argentina and in the U.S.A. for more than 10 years allowed her to start her project. She offers training courses, translation interpretation and consulting services in English and in Spanish. “My goal is for students to feel motivated in the process of learning English, Spanish or any language; and to develop their linguistic and communicative competence, so that they can communicate fluently, with self-confidence, and professionalism in different areas, hand-in-hand the new job demands and the advance of technology, through the influence and the use of media. The student's progress and the achievement of their linguistic and career goals are of high importance as well.”
Communicative Approach= Interaction
Task Based Approach= Specific Tasks= Results
The Flow theoryHow do I apply these methods in my classes? The students' goal is to develop and master the four language skills or linguistic competences: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Thus, the aim should be not only to learn at your own pace and time, but also almost imperceptibly and naturally, while being absorbed in an activity, to achieve an optimum performance.
• Individual or small groups for English classes. • Regular, intensive, and personalized courses. • Children, adolescents and adults. • Classes In-Company (in your workplace), virtual / combination, or other assigned study locations previously arranged with the teacher • General English/Spanish, Business English or for other purposes: trips, conferences, teleconferences, presentations, negotiations, legal, medicine, conversation, pronunciation, writing workshops, job interview, resume writing, etc. • Preparation for international exams at official centers: (CAE, CPE, BEC, BULATS, FCE, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, ILEC, KET LSAT, PET, Proficiency, SAT, TOEFL, TOEIC). • Days, times and class frequency are chosen by the students (minimum one and a half hours per week commitment). • Qualified local and native teacher.
•Public and private translations(Spanish<>English): Contracts, procedure manuals, websites, technical, courses, correspondence, presentations, etc. • Simultaneous and consecutive interpretations(Spanish<>English): congresses, conferences, negotiations, meetings, tourism.
• Employment interviews in English. * CV/resumé writing & revision in English. • Full report on the level of applicants. • Planning of objectives according to the needs of the participants.
• Tutoring classes, preparation for admission tests (Teaching training programs and university exams in Argentina and abroad).
• Its director offers advice and support in the process of those who want to study abroad in Anglophone countries: preparation for international exams, support in the application process for: admission to universities and for study abroad programs, application for grants and financial aid, student visas. • She is an expert in the education system of the U.S.A. and Canada.
• Spanish courses for foreigners, • Focus on South American Spanish • Virtual or in the classroom • Conversation, Grammar, Writing, Style • Travel, Business, Presentations or others